This is my version of cupcake nail art.
How to do this?
- Apply base coat to your clean nails.
- Choose a nail polish color that would you like to be the tip of your nail design, apply it, then let it dry.
- For the icing, use a white nail polish with a dotting tool or a brush to draw your icing. Let it dry.
- Then put lines to the tip of the nail so it will look like the “cake” part of the cupcake. Once again, let them dry.
- Then add a cherry on top and some sprinkles on top of the icing by using a brush or a dotting tool. Let them dry.
- Then apply your favorite top coat to protect your design.