This is my very first attempt to make an ombre nail art using three colors.
How to do this?
- Apply base coat to your clean nails.
- Paint your nails white. Then let them dry.
- Get a cosmetic sponge. Then apply the colors blue, purple and pink on the sponge. (You can overlap the nail polish) Then press it to your nails. Repeat this step until you have the color that you wanted. Don’t worry if your skin will be painted to. Let them dry
- Don’t forget to remove the nail polish from your skin.
- Then apply your favorite top coat to protect your design.