I’ve done this… before I started blogging… 🙂 And I decided to do this again! ^_^
How to do this? What do you need to do this?
- Rubbing Alcohol
- A container or a little dish…
- White polish
- Top coat
How to do this?
- Apply base coat, then apply your favorite white nail polish. Let them dry.
- Cut pieces of newspaper (it’s your decision which part you would like)
- Put some Rubbing Alcohol on a container, then put the cut newspaper on the container with alcohol. Let it soak for a while.
- Then get the soaked newspaper, put it on top of your nail, press it with a dry cotton.
- Then if you think the ink has transferred, remove the soaked newspaper.
- Then apply top coat!
That’s it ❤