Some of you nail polish lovers know this already… But to some of you who doesn’t…
Here’s how~ 😀
All you need are:
- Base Coat
- Your favorite nail polishes (it can be more than 2 colors)
- Top Coat
- A sponge. (Some uses a make up sponge, but for me… I use a regular cleaning sponge… I don’t do make up… 🙂 )
Steps on how to do them:
For example, I will be demonstrating on how to do my Double Dutch Ice Cream Ombre
- You have to apply your base coat. Let it dry.
- Then apply the color that you wanted to have as the base color, for this one… I applied TONYMOLY: Pink Diamond.
- Get the sponge and cut it like the size of your nail.
- Then, as you can see the picture below, paint your sponge with the colors you wanted to blend with your base color.
5. After doing this, the sponge will look like this:
6. Then gently dab it on your nail, do this again until you achieve the color you want.
7. Let it dry, then apply your Top Coat.
8. Clean the skin around your nails, then that’s it! 🙂 You have your ombre nails!
If you have some questions, just comment below! Thank you for reading! 🙂