I haven’t posted anything like this before… And my friend from COC, “vkook” asked how do I do my H&N Care Routine… Shout-out to “vkook”!!! 😀 So this is how I do it…
My Hand Care Routine:
- I use hydrating, moisturizing, and anti-bacterial hand soap.
- I use moisturizing lotion.
My Nail Care Routine:
- I use a nail polish remover that is NOT pure acetone. Using pure acetone gets your nails dry.
- I use lotion as well. But sometimes I use baby oil for my hands. It gets more moisturized.
- Some people push and cut their cuticles. But I don’t…
- I use nail file when I chip my nails… But that happens seldom, because I don’t like very long nails… I just keep my nails short… 🙂
- I cut my nails once a week…
- If you’re going to clean your nails with a polish remover, make sure to wash your hands after the nail polish remover. Then add some baby oil to your hands and nails. I don’t have any cuticle oil… That’s why I use baby oil. 🙂 Don’t rinse the baby oil to your hands right away. Make sure it sits there for a while… Until your skin absorbs the baby oil… You can wash your hands with soap and water… Then apply base coat so you won’t stain your nails. 🙂
That’s it… That’s what I do… 🙂 If you have questions… Just leave it on the comments section! 😀 Don’t forget to like, follow and follow me on IG as well! 🙂