I’ve been eyeing a metallic polish of a rose gold shade… and guess what?! Finally I have it! Thanks BornPrettyStore for sending me this! ❤
This is my first ever metallic polish, and I’m really loving the formula and the coverage of it!
And this is Rose in Peril.
It’s opaque within one coat, but I applied two coats because why not! 😉
Here’s my review for it!
- This 9ml polish comes with a box. (I forgot to include the photo. But you can see it on the video review later)
- Before apply this polish, make sure that your nail surface is smooth.
- The best way to applying this kind of polish is to do a coat with one stroke.
- It dries super fast.
- The opacity and coverage is good.
- And the rose gold shade is remarkable!